Saturday, December 29, 2007

restaurants that will be missed (part 2)

I have you ever been to a restaurant that is run by a family where the food is home cooked and the atmosphere is cozy and not fancy. Little Bangkok was one of those restaurants. There was no decoration just wood panels and tables all over. Yet I have to say it was a special place.
It didn't have a lot of vegan food thai food but the food that it did have was pretty delicious. It had simple meals like vegetables and tofu with peanut sauce and a vegetable tofu soup that sooth the stomach. I can't say that it was the best thai food I ever ate but it was home made. You know it was fresh because depending on the amount of people that were there it took them longer to get your order. Just thinking about the restuarant now it makes me sad to know that i won't ever be able to go back to this wonderful basement floor thai restaurant. It is a shamed that over night it just closed down.

No comments: